Ensuring Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agents, we ensure that we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, we advise you on how best to prepare your property. We then market it to qualified buyers and at viewings, we draw their attention to the great qualities of your house.
When it comes to scheduling, we coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible. Obviously, we encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular times for viewings.
Don’t worry about all the details. We take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and hosting open houses.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your house is neat and clean
- Remove personal items such as family pictures as this makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall to help buyers feel more comfortable viewing the property without you there
- If possible, remove your pets during the viewing times
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear from any ice, mud or objects
We realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient but as your real estate agents, we will do our best to minimize the disruptions. We will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right. Want to learn more about our approach? Please submit the form below or call or email us today to schedule a no-obligation Personal Consultation.